How to patch Requiem
Published by JasonF
, last updated 7-Jul-2012 8:37pm EST by JasonF
1. Download and copy the patch to your mods folder.
- You should see your installed Requiem folder, as well as the EnabledMods.txt files already in your Mods folder.
- Copy the patch file into the same folder.
2. Right-click on the patch file and extract it fully
- Right click on the patch file
- Select 7-Zip (probably the best compression format available today btw)
- Select Extract Here (or whatever the equivilent menu option is for your decompression program)
3. Always overwrite when prompted
- When (or if) prompted to overwrite files, always choose Yes to All
4. Confirm the new checksum
- Run Entrenchment, choose Options -> Mods
- Verify that Requiem is the only mod running.
- Verify that your new checksum matches the checksum published in the downloads section