How to install Requiem (first time)
Published by JasonF
, last updated 20-Oct-2013 5:51am by JasonF
1. Make sure you delete any old Requiem folders.
- You should see only your other mods and the EnabledMods.txt file in your Mods folder.
2. Download and copy the full release to your mods folder.
- Copy the full release archive into the same folder.
- NOTE: The below example shows a .ZIP format... but you may also see .7z formats
3. Right-click on the release archive and extract it fully
- Right click on the release archive
- Select 7-Zip, WinZIP (or whatever decompression program you use)
- Select Extract Here (or whatever the equivilent menu option is for your decompression program)
4. Confirm the new checksum
- Run Entrenchment, choose Options -> Mods
- Select Requiem from the Available Mods window and click Enable Mod
- Verify that Requiem is the only mod running.
- Verify that your new checksum matches the checksum published in the downloads section