Here is that awesome little re-sizing tool that floats around the Internet for enlarging and shrinking existing Sins meshes.
- Download the Resize Tool and put it in your preferred folder.
- Try to run it.. if you get prompted for MSCOMCTL.OCX missing DLL go to Step 3
- Download the MSCOMCTL.OCX and put it into your C:\Windows\system folder
- Bring up a Command Prompt (Vista users - make sure you run Command Prompt with administrator rights)
- Type in "regsvr32 MSCOMCTL.OCX"
- Run Resize tool again!